Did you know that we offer our customers a 10% Stash Reward on select items? Look for the Stash Rewards logo (above) on qualifying products.
For every $1 you spend on Stash Rewards eligible products, you receive one rewards point. Accumulate 100 points, and you earn a $10 coupon code to use as you wish.
Points and Rewards are earned both online and in-shop, and are linked to your email address. Below, you will learn how to create and access your account, and then how to redeem your points.
If you are not receiving emails from us, be sure to add firstname.lastname@example.org to your list of authorized/safe senders so you wil be able to receive order confirmations, download codes, and password resets.
Still having troubles? No worries! Give us a call at 206-747-7121, or email us: email@example.com and we will do everything we can to help you.
1. At the top of the Makers' Mercantile website, click Login
2. Enter your login information. If you do not yet have an account with us, click Create Account and then follow the prompts. Use the same email address for your account that has been used for purchases in the past.
3. Hooray! You are logged in. At the top of our website, you will see a new menu item called "Account" - hover over that tab and a menu will drop down. If you click on Orders, you will see a listing of your order history... but we are looking for rewards! To find them, click on Rewards.
In this example, the user has two rewards in their account, and they are on their way to a third reward.
4. Write down the coupon code(s) you would like to use (they appear in red).
OK! Now it's time to go shopping (you probably already know how to do that) - In our example, we are going to purchase 3 hanks of CoBaSi.
5. Enter the copuon code in the box marked "Gift Card / Coupon Code", and click "apply".
...and just like that, you have saved $10 off your order!
The best part? Your rewards points have been accruing on qualifying purchases. Simply sign in to your account to see what rewards are available to you.
Q: Do I have to be logged on to earn rewards points?
A: Nope! Points and Rewards will accrue on your account based on the email address you use at checkout.
Q: What if I have used more than one email address when placing orders in the past?
A: Contact us at 206-747-7121, or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org and we can merge all your accounts together.
Q: Can I use multiple coupons in one transaction?
A: Our online system is able to only accept one coupon or reward per transaction. If you would like to use more than one coupon on an order, please call us at (206) 747-7121 and we can help.
Q: Will Rewards Coupons work on classes?
A: Unfortunately, Rewards Coupons do not work on classes/workshop fees, but they do work on pretty much everything else!