This yarn is a huge sigh of relief for fans of HiKoo® Simplicity who like larger projects! One 200 gram cake contains the equivalent of 4 hanks of Simplicity! That means many accessory-sized items can be made with one cake, while larger projects may only need 2-5 cakes.
Featured as Michelle Hunter’s final KAL before her hiatus, the Audition shawl (pictured above) takes one hank of Simplicity Spray, and 2 hanks of your favorite Simplicity solid 50 gram hanks!
Featured in a fun array of ‘spray-dyed’ colors, this mix of spray-tonal and spray-multi colors all match well together, making for fun multi-color and fade projects.
Tell us what you’d make with this yarn!
- 55% Merino Superwash, 28% Acrylic, 17% Nylon
- 456 yards per 200 gram cake
- Approximately 5 stitches per inch on US 4 - 6 (3.50 - 4.00 mm) needles
- Recommended size G (4.00 mm) hook
- DK to light worsted weight
- Winding not required
- Machine wash cold, lay flat to dry
- Designed in Seattle, made in Taiwan
Discover the full color range of Simplicity Spray by HiKoo® HERE.